Subject Areas on Research
- Abortion: the agent's perspective.
- Commentary: A case for studying the relationship between religion and the practice of medicine.
- Communitarians and medical ethicists: or "why I am none of the above".
- How Christian ethics became medical ethics: the case of Paul Ramsey.
- Response to the 'Consensus Statement of the Working Group on Roman Catholic Approaches to Determining Appropriate Critical Care'.
- Ruth's resolve: what Jesus' great-grandmother may teach about bioethics and care.
- Space and motion in nature and Scripture: Galileo, Descartes, Newton.
Keywords of People
- Barton, Sarah Jean, Assistant Professor in Orthopaedic Surgery, Divinity School
- Campbell, Douglas, Professor of New Testament, Divinity School
- Chapman, Stephen B., Associate Professor of Old Testament, Divinity School
- Freeman, Curtis W., Research Professor of Theology and Baptist Studies, Divinity School
- Fulkerson, Mary, Professor Emeritus of Theology, Divinity School
- Hays, Richard B., George Washington Ivey Distinguished Professor Emeritus of New Testament, Divinity School
- Jones, L. Gregory, Ruth W. and A. Morris Williams, Jr. Distinguished Professor of Christian Ministry in the Divinity School, Divinity School
- La Rosa Rojas, Alberto, Student, Divinity School