Subject Areas on Research
- Commentary: A case for studying the relationship between religion and the practice of medicine.
- Ruth's resolve: what Jesus' great-grandmother may teach about bioethics and care.
- Space and motion in nature and Scripture: Galileo, Descartes, Newton.
- Visible church, visible unity: ecumenical ecclesiology and "the great tradition of the church"
- What makes Christian bioethics Christian? Bible, story, and communal discernment.
Keywords of People
- Benac, Dustin, Student, Divinity School
- Boswell, Brad, Student, Religious Studies
- Campbell, Douglas, Professor of New Testament, Divinity School
- Chapman, Stephen B., Associate Professor of Old Testament, Divinity School
- Dubie, Emily, Student, Religious Studies
- Freeman, Curtis W., Research Professor of Theology and Baptist Studies, Divinity School
- Fulkerson, Mary, Professor of Theology, Divinity School
- Hays, Richard B., George Washington Ivey Professor Emeritus of New Testament, Divinity School
- Jones, L. Gregory, Ruth W. and A. Morris Williams, Jr. Professor of Christian Ministry in the Divinity School, Divinity School
- Porter, Philip, Student, Divinity School
- Riedel, Meredith Leigh Dear, Assistant Professor of the History of Christianity, Divinity School