Subject Areas on Research
- Deciding for Others
- Deciding to terminate treatment: a practical guide for physicians.
- Is there a place for lawyers on ethics committees? A view from the inside.
- Medical paternalism or legal imperialism: not the only alternatives for handling Saikewicz-type cases.
- North Carolina hospitals' policies on medical futility.
- Physicians' quantitative assessments of medical futility.
- Response to Open Peer Commentaries on "Resolving Ethical Dilemmas in a Tertiary Care Veterinary Specialty Hospital: Adaptation of the Human Clinical Consultation Committee Model".
- Unpredictable drug shortages: an ethical framework for short-term rationing in hospitals.
Keywords of People