Subject Areas on Research
- A survey of inhalational anaesthetic abuse in anaesthesia training programmes.
- A survey of propofol abuse in academic anesthesia programs.
- Assessing for Learner Shame Should Be a Routine Part of Remediation for Unprofessional Behavior.
- Clinical research in the lay press: irresponsible journalism raises a huge dose of doubt.
- Elevator talk: observational study of inappropriate comments in a public space.
- Judging the past. The case of the human radiation experiments.
- Physicians charged with opioid analgesic-prescribing offenses.
- Research coordinators' experiences with scientific misconduct and research integrity.
- Support for physician deception of insurance companies among a sample of Philadelphia residents.
- The prevalence of medical student mistreatment and its association with burnout.
- The role of physicians in conflicts and humanitarian crises. Case studies from the field missions of Physicians for Human Rights, 1988 to 1993.
- Unfolding the Spatial and Temporal Neural Processing of Making Dishonest Choices.
- Whistle-blowing in Medical School: A National Survey on Peer Accountability and Professional Misconduct in Medical Students.
Keywords of People