Subject Areas on Research
- Catalytic activity is required for calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase IV to enter the nucleus.
- Identification and functional characterization of a novel nuclear localization signal present in the yeast Nab2 poly(A)+ RNA binding protein.
- Inherited causes of clonal haematopoiesis in 97,691 whole genomes.
- Mechanism for G2 phase-specific nuclear export of the kinetochore protein CENP-F.
- Nucleus-Translocated ACSS2 Promotes Gene Transcription for Lysosomal Biogenesis and Autophagy.