Subject Areas on Research
- Identification and functional characterization of a novel nuclear localization signal present in the yeast Nab2 poly(A)+ RNA binding protein.
- Identification of RanBP2- and kinesin-mediated transport pathways with restricted neuronal and subcellular localization.
- Joint eQTL assessment of whole blood and dura mater tissue from individuals with Chiari type I malformation.
- Nuclear import of hnRNP A1 is mediated by a novel cellular cofactor related to karyopherin-beta.
- Nuclear-cytoplasmic transport of EGFR involves receptor endocytosis, importin beta1 and CRM1.