Subject Areas on Research
- Gene therapy with an E2F transcription factor decoy inhibits cell cycle progression in rat anti-Thy 1 glomerulonephritis.
- Impaired CD8(+) T cell immunity after allogeneic bone marrow transplantation leads to persistent and severe respiratory viral infection.
- Proteomic analysis of mitochondrial-associated ER membranes (MAM) during RNA virus infection reveals dynamic changes in protein and organelle trafficking.
- Rapid and Efficient Generation of Transgene-Free iPSC from a Small Volume of Cryopreserved Blood.
- Targeted gene therapy for rat glomerulonephritis using HVJ-immunoliposomes.