Subject Areas on Research
- A new EV71 VP3 epitope in norovirus P particle vector displays neutralizing activity and protection in vivo in mice.
- Adherence to self-quarantine recommendations during an outbreak of norovirus infection.
- Antibody is critical for the clearance of murine norovirus infection.
- Comparing serologic response against enteric pathogens with reported diarrhea to assess the impact of improved household drinking water quality.
- Immune mechanisms responsible for vaccination against and clearance of mucosal and lymphatic norovirus infection.
- Murine noroviruses comprising a single genogroup exhibit biological diversity despite limited sequence divergence.
- Viral Replication Complexes Are Targeted by LC3-Guided Interferon-Inducible GTPases.