Subject Areas on Research
- Chondrocyte transport and concentration of ascorbic acid is mediated by SVCT2.
- Generation of a novel antibody probe to the apical sodium-dependent bile acid transporter that inhibits ileal bile acid absorption.
- Glucose and lipid effects of the ileal apical sodium-dependent bile acid transporter inhibitor GSK2330672: double-blind randomized trials with type 2 diabetes subjects taking metformin.
- Hepatocytic expression of human sodium-taurocholate cotransporting polypeptide enables hepatitis B virus infection of macaques.
- In vitro investigation of the hepatobiliary disposition mechanisms of the antifungal agent micafungin in humans and rats.
- The effects of ascorbic acid on cartilage metabolism in guinea pig articular cartilage explants.