Subject Areas on Research
- Diterpenoid, steroid, and triterpenoid agonists of liver X receptors from diversified terrestrial plants and marine sources.
- For ant-protected plants, the best defense is a hungry offense.
- Genetics of incipient speciation in Drosophila mojavensis. I. Male courtship song, mating success, and genotype x environment interactions.
- Genetics of incipient speciation in Drosophila mojavensis: II. Host plants and mating status influence cuticular hydrocarbon QTL expression and G x E interactions.
- Integrating quality and quantity of mutualistic service to contrast ant species protecting Ferocactus wislizeni.
- The demographic consequences of mutualism: ants increase host-plant fruit production but not population growth.