Subject Areas on Research
- A family of human Y chromosomes has dispersed throughout northern Eurasia despite a 1.8-Mb deletion in the azoospermia factor c region.
- Equatorial segment protein defines a discrete acrosomal subcompartment persisting throughout acrosomal biogenesis.
- Molecular cloning of the cDNA for two major androgen-dependent secretory proteins of 18.5 kilodaltons synthesized by the rat epididymis.
- Preliminary report: Zn-alpha2-glycoprotein genotype and serum levels are associated with serum lipids.
- SLLP1, a unique, intra-acrosomal, non-bacteriolytic, c lysozyme-like protein of human spermatozoa.
- Zinc alpha-2-glycoprotein is expressed by malignant prostatic epithelium and may serve as a potential serum marker for prostate cancer.
- Zinc alpha-2-glycoprotein regulates melanin production by normal and malignant melanocytes.