Subject Areas on Research
- A drought-driven model for the evolution of obligate apomixis in ferns: evidence from pellaeids (Pteridaceae).
- A molecular phylogeny of the fern family Pteridaceae: assessing overall relationships and the affinities of previously unsampled genera
- Do asexual polyploid lineages lead short evolutionary lives? A case study from the fern genus Astrolepis
- Identifying multiple origins of polyploid taxa: a multilocus study of the hybrid cloak fern (Astrolepis integerrima; Pteridaceae).
- Infraspecific diversification of the star cloak fern (Notholaena standleyi) in the deserts of the United States and Mexico
- Low-copy nuclear sequence data confirm complex patterns of farina evolution in notholaenid ferns (Pteridaceae)
- rbcL and matK earn two thumbs up as the core DNA barcode for ferns