Subject Areas on Research
- Both life-history plasticity and local adaptation will shape range-wide responses to climate warming in the tundra plant Silene acaulis.
- Buffering of life histories against environmental stochasticity: accounting for a spurious correlation between the variabilities of vital rates and their contributions to fitness.
- Demographic compensation and tipping points in climate-induced range shifts.
- Geographic location, local environment, and individual size mediate the effects of climate warming and neighbors on a benefactor plant.
- Mapping of sex determination loci on the white campion (Silene latifolia) Y chromosome using amplified fragment length polymorphism.