Subject Areas on Research
- Antiviral effects of Retro-2cycl and Retro-2.1 against Enterovirus 71 in vitro and in vivo.
- Complete genome sequencing and analysis of six enterovirus 71 strains with different clinical phenotypes.
- Construction and characterization of infectious cDNA clones of enterovirus 71 (EV71).
- Epidemiological study of people living in rural North Carolina for novel respiratory viruses.
- Establishment of cell lines with increased susceptibility to EV71/CA16 by stable overexpression of SCARB2.
- Identification of a common epitope between enterovirus 71 and human MED25 proteins which may explain virus-associated neurological disease.
- Mast cells contribute to Enterovirus 71 infection-induced pulmonary edema in neonatal mice.
- Synonymous codon usage analysis of hand, foot and mouth disease viruses: A comparative study on coxsackievirus A6, A10, A16, and enterovirus 71 from 2008 to 2015.