Subject Areas on Research
- A nonsteroid anti-inflammatory drug exacerbates Coxsackie B3 murine myocarditis.
- Apolipoprotein J/clusterin induction in myocarditis: A localized response gene to myocardial injury.
- Enterovirus causes rapidly progressive dementia in a 28-year-old immunosuppressed woman.
- Enteroviruses in the early 21st century: new manifestations and challenges.
- Focal adhesion kinase mediates the interferon-gamma-inducible GTPase-induced phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase/Akt survival pathway and further initiates a positive feedback loop of NF-kappaB activation.
- Genetic adaptation to untranslated region-mediated enterovirus growth deficits by mutations in the nonstructural proteins 3AB and 3CD.
- Neonate with coxsackie B1 infection, cardiomyopathy and arrhythmias.
- Persistent and fatal central-nervous-system ECHOvirus infections in patients with agammaglobulinemia.
- Poly(A)-binding protein is differentially required for translation mediated by viral internal ribosome entry sites.
- Predictors of outcome of myocarditis.
- Requirement of MIP-1 alpha for an inflammatory response to viral infection.
- The immunity-related GTPase Irgm3 relieves endoplasmic reticulum stress response during coxsackievirus B3 infection via a PI3K/Akt dependent pathway.
- mRNA translation is compartmentalized to the endoplasmic reticulum following physiological inhibition of cap-dependent translation.
Keywords of People