Subject Areas on Research
- Beyond the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act: ethical and economic implications of the exclusion of disability, long-term care and life insurance.
- Ethical aspects of banking placental blood for transplantation.
- Ethical issues of predictive genetic testing for diabetes.
- Genetic privacy needs a more nuanced approach.
- Integrating ethics and science in the International HapMap Project.
- Personal genomes in progress: from the human genome project to the personal genome project.
- Pharmacogenetics: Ethical Issues and Policy Options
- Redefining Genomic Privacy: Trust and Empowerment
- Start me up: ways to encourage sharing of genomic information with research participants.
- Survey of US public attitudes toward pharmacogenetic testing.
- The routinisation of genomics and genetics: implications for ethical practices.
Keywords of People