Subject Areas on Research
- Identification and characterization of an SKN7 homologue in Cryptococcus neoformans.
- Relationship between functional profile of HIV-1 specific CD8 T cells and epitope variability with the selection of escape mutants in acute HIV-1 infection.
- The pathobiology of vascular malformations: insights from human and model organism genetics.
- Topoisomerase I plays a critical role in suppressing genome instability at a highly transcribed G-quadruplex-forming sequence.
- Transcription factor Nrg1 mediates capsule formation, stress response, and pathogenesis in Cryptococcus neoformans.