Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
Subject Areas on Research
- Are different methotrexate regimens as first line therapy for low risk gestational trophoblastic neoplasia more cost effective than the dactinomycin regimen used in GOG 0174?
- Gestational Trophoblastic Neoplasia After Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Normalization Following Molar Pregnancy: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
- Gestational Trophoblastic Neoplasia, Version 2.2019, NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology.
- High-risk gestational trophoblastic neoplasia with brain metastases: individualized multidisciplinary therapy in the management of four patients.
- In Reply.
- Outcomes of Treatment of Gestational Trophoblastic Neoplasia in a Primarily Indigent Urban Population.
- Pathology of gestational trophoblastic disease.
- Phase III trial of weekly methotrexate or pulsed dactinomycin for low-risk gestational trophoblastic neoplasia: a gynecologic oncology group study.
- Surveillance for gestational trophoblastic neoplasia following molar pregnancy: a cost-effectiveness analysis.
- Treatments and outcomes in high-risk gestational trophoblastic neoplasia: A systematic review and meta-analysis.