Subject Areas on Research
- Ecological transition predictably associated with gene degeneration.
- Identification of major quantitative trait loci underlying floral pollination syndrome divergence in Penstemon.
- Multiplexed shotgun genotyping resolves species relationships within the North American genus Penstemon.
- Predictability and irreversibility of genetic changes associated with flower color evolution in Penstemon barbatus.
- SNP-skimming: A fast approach to map loci generating quantitative variation in natural populations.