Subject Areas on Research
- Costs of resistance and correlational selection in the multiple-herbivore community of Solanum carolinense.
- Evolution of resistance to a multiple-herbivore community: genetic correlations, diffuse coevolution, and constraints on the plant's response to selection.
- Plant community change mediates the response of foliar δ(15)N to CO 2 enrichment in mesic grasslands.
- Potential nitrogen constraints on soil carbon sequestration under low and elevated atmospheric CO2.
- Selection through female fitness helps to explain the maintenance of male flowers.
- The role of male flowers in andromonoecious species: energetic costs and siring success in Solanum carolinense L.