Subject Areas on Research
- A structural framework for interpretation of four-electrode microimpedance spectra in cardiac tissue.
- An ionically based mapping model with memory for cardiac restitution.
- Beta-arrestin 2 regulates zebrafish development through the hedgehog signaling pathway.
- Ca(2+)/calmodulin regulates Kvβ1.1-mediated inactivation of voltage-gated K(+) channels.
- Cardiac microimpedance measurement in two-dimensional models using multisite interstitial stimulation.
- Cardiomyoplasty: the prospect of human stem cells.
- Circulating Exosomes Induced by Cardiac Pressure Overload Contain Functional Angiotensin II Type 1 Receptors.
- Compartmentalized NRG signaling and PDZ domain-containing proteins in synapse structure and function.
- Dynamic regulation of phosphoinositide 3-kinase-gamma activity and beta-adrenergic receptor trafficking in end-stage human heart failure.
- Effect of gap junction distribution on impulse propagation in a monolayer of myocytes: a model study.
- Electrode systems for measuring cardiac impedances using optical transmembrane potential sensors and interstitial electrodes--theoretical design.
- FXR1 splicing is important for muscle development and biomolecular condensates in muscle cells.
- Genetic engineering and stem cells: combinatorial approaches for cardiac cell therapy.
- Heparin mimicking polymer promotes myogenic differentiation of muscle progenitor cells.
- Identification of nonvisual photomotor response cells in the vertebrate hindbrain.
- Inducible and cardiac specific PTEN inactivation protects ischemia/reperfusion injury.
- Metallothionein alleviates cardiac dysfunction in streptozotocin-induced diabetes: role of Ca2+ cycling proteins, NADPH oxidase, poly(ADP-Ribose) polymerase and myosin heavy chain isozyme.
- Modelling cardiac fibroblasts: interactions with myocytes and their impact on impulse propagation.
- Molecular and cell-based therapies for protection, rescue, and repair of ischemic myocardium: reasons for cautious optimism.
- Multiple muscles in the AMD quail can be "cross-corrected" of pathologic glycogen accumulation after intravenous injection of an [E1-, polymerase-] adenovirus vector encoding human acid-alpha-glucosidase.
- Myocardin induces cardiomyocyte hypertrophy.
- NPAS1 regulates branching morphogenesis in embryonic lung.
- Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-gamma co-activator 1alpha-mediated metabolic remodeling of skeletal myocytes mimics exercise training and reverses lipid-induced mitochondrial inefficiency.
- Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-gamma coactivator-1alpha overexpression increases lipid oxidation in myocytes from extremely obese individuals.
- Single-molecule analysis of myocyte differentiation reveals bimodal lineage commitment.
- The aged niche disrupts muscle stem cell quiescence.
- The deacetylase HDAC4 controls myocyte enhancing factor-2-dependent structural gene expression in response to neural activity.
- The inflammatory milieu in idiopathic inflammatory myositis.
- Two-photon molecular excitation imaging of Ca2+ transients in Langendorff-perfused mouse hearts.
Keywords of People
- Andonian, Brian, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Medicine, Rheumatology and Immunology
- Gasier, Heath, Assistant Professor in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology
- Henriquez, Craig S., Professor of Biomedical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering
- Milano, Carmelo Alessio, Joseph W. and Dorothy W. Beard Distinguished Professor of Experimental Surgery, Surgery, Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
- Neu, Wanda Krassowska, Professor Emeritus of Biomedical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering