Subject Areas on Research
- An in vitro system to evaluate the effects of ischemia on survival of cells used for cell therapy.
- Characterization of cytoprotective and toxic properties of iron chelator SIH, prochelator BSIH and their degradation products.
- Essential and unexpected role of Yin Yang 1 to promote mesodermal cardiac differentiation.
- Heme Oxygenase-1/Carbon Monoxide System and Embryonic Stem Cell Differentiation and Maturation into Cardiomyocytes.
- Secreted frizzled related protein 2 protects cells from apoptosis by blocking the effect of canonical Wnt3a.
- Understanding the mechanism of bias signaling of the insulin-like growth factor 1 receptor: Effects of LL37 and HASF.