Subject Areas on Research
- AAV9 Edits Muscle Stem Cells in Normal and Dystrophic Adult Mice.
- An HMGA2-IGF2BP2 axis regulates myoblast proliferation and myogenesis.
- Characterization of pre- and post-treatment pathology after enzyme replacement therapy for Pompe disease.
- Chronic myopathy due to immunoglobulin light chain amyloidosis.
- Design, evaluation, and application of engineered skeletal muscle.
- Engineering skeletal muscle repair.
- HDAC4 promotes Pax7-dependent satellite cell activation and muscle regeneration.
- Human and mouse skeletal muscle stem cells: convergent and divergent mechanisms of myogenesis.
- In Vitro Tissue-Engineered Skeletal Muscle Models for Studying Muscle Physiology and Disease.
- Roles of adherent myogenic cells and dynamic culture in engineered muscle function and maintenance of satellite cells.
- STAT3 Regulates Self-Renewal of Adult Muscle Satellite Cells during Injury-Induced Muscle Regeneration.
- Synergizing Engineering and Biology to Treat and Model Skeletal Muscle Injury and Disease
- The AMPK/p27Kip1 Axis Regulates Autophagy/Apoptosis Decisions in Aged Skeletal Muscle Stem Cells.
Keywords of People