Subject Areas on Research
- A cost-effectiveness analysis of adding a human papillomavirus vaccine to the Australian National Cervical Cancer Screening Program.
- A process for sentinel case review to assess causal relationships between smallpox vaccination and adverse outcomes, 2003-2004.
- An ethical take on the "stress vaccine".
- Hospital decision-making regarding the smallpox pre-event vaccination program.
- Human Papillomavirus Awareness in Haiti: Preparing for a National HPV Vaccination Program.
- Monitoring the safety of a smallpox vaccination program in the United States: report of the joint Smallpox Vaccine Safety Working Group of the advisory committee on immunization practices and the Armed Forces Epidemiological Board.
- Perspective on live varicella vaccine.
- Technologies for global health.
- US physicians' intentions regarding impact of human papillomavirus vaccine on cervical cancer screening.
- Willingness of private physicians to be involved in smallpox preparedness and response activities.
Keywords of People