Subject Areas on Research
- Advances in basic and translational tuberculosis research: Proceedings of the first meeting of RePORT international.
- Efficacy and safety of live attenuated persistent and rapidly cleared Mycobacterium tuberculosis vaccine candidates in non-human primates.
- Enhanced priming of adaptive immunity by a proapoptotic mutant of Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Lysine auxotrophy combined with deletion of the SecA2 gene results in a safe and highly immunogenic candidate live attenuated vaccine for tuberculosis.
- Performance of Homologous and Heterologous Prime-Boost Immunization Regimens of Recombinant Adenovirus and Modified Vaccinia Virus Ankara Expressing an Ag85B-TB10.4 Fusion Protein against Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Thermal stability of self-assembled peptide vaccine materials.