Subject Areas on Research
- A sample postapproval monitoring program in academia.
- Advancing toxicology research using in vivo high throughput toxicology with small fish models.
- Animal behavior. For $60, a peek inside your dog's mind.
- Assessing the satisfaction and burden within an academic animal care and use program.
- Current concepts of Harm-Benefit Analysis of Animal Experiments - Report from the AALAS-FELASA Working Group on Harm-Benefit Analysis - Part 1.
- Ethics: Moral issues of human-non-human primate neural grafting.
- Guidelines for the welfare and use of animals in cancer research.
- I'll be a monkey's uncle: a moral challenge to human genetic enhancement research.
- ICLAS Working Group on Harmonization: international guidance concerning the production care and use of genetically-altered animals.
- It is time to take a stand for medical research and against terrorism targeting medical scientists.
- Occupational medicine programs for animal research facilities.
- Recommendations for Addressing Harm-Benefit Analysis and Implementation in Ethical Evaluation - Report from the AALAS-FELASA Working Group on Harm-Benefit Analysis - Part 2.
- Recommendations for minimum information for publication of experimental pathology data: MINPEPA guidelines.
- The Role of the IACUC in the Design and Conduct of Animal Experiments that Contribute to Translational Success.
- The cost of self-imposed regulatory burden in animal research.
- The future of implantable neuroprosthetic devices: ethical considerations.
Keywords of People