Subject Areas on Research
- A comparison of laboratory measures of escape and avoidance behavior.
- Counselor-Level Predictors of Sustained Use of an Indicated Preventive Intervention for Aggressive Children.
- Hypertension Intervention Nurse Telemedicine Study (HINTS): testing a multifactorial tailored behavioral/educational and a medication management intervention for blood pressure control.
- Impact of Behavior Management Training on Nurses' Confidence in Managing Patient Aggression.
- Interdisciplinary team-based care for patients with chronic pain on long-term opioid treatment in primary care (PPACT) - Protocol for a pragmatic cluster randomized trial.
- Psychosocial risk factors for cardiovascular disease: more than one culprit at work.
- Regulatory accessibility and social influences on state self-control.
- When questions change behavior: the role of ease of representation.