Subject Areas on Research
- Angle-closure glaucoma in Asians: comparison of biometric and anterior segment parameters between Japanese and Chinese subjects.
- Argon laser iridoplasty in the treatment of plateau-like iris configuration as result of numerous ciliary body cysts.
- Atypical Presentation of Acute Angle-Closure Glaucoma in Maroteaux-Lamy Mucopolysaccharidosis with Patent Prophylactic Laser Peripheral Iridotomy: A Case Report.
- High-speed optical coherence tomography of laser iridotomy.
- Simultaneous bilateral angle closure glaucoma in a patient with giant cell arteritis.
- Subsequent Receipt of Interventions for Glaucoma Among a Nationwide Sample of Patients Who Underwent Laser Peripheral Iridotomy.
- The Impact of Lens Vault on Visual Acuity and Refractive Error: Implications for Management of Primary Angle-closure Glaucoma.