Subject Areas on Research
- A Trial of Itraconazole or Amphotericin B for HIV-Associated Talaromycosis.
- Development and evaluation of a real-time polymerase chain reaction assay for the rapid detection of Talaromyces marneffei MP1 gene in human plasma.
- Effects of cotrimoxazole prophylaxis on Talaromyces marneffei infection in HIV/AIDS patients receiving antiretroviral therapy: a retrospective cohort study.
- Isolation, structure, and HIV-1-integrase inhibitory activity of structurally diverse fungal metabolites.
- Population Pharmacodynamics of Amphotericin B Deoxycholate for Disseminated Infection Caused by Talaromyces marneffei.
- Population Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Itraconazole for Disseminated Infection Caused by Talaromyces marneffei.
- Prognosis and treatment effects of HIV-associated talaromycosis in a real-world patient cohort.
- Pulmonary Talaromycosis: A Window into the Immunopathogenesis of an Endemic Mycosis.
- Superiority of a Novel Mp1p Antigen Detection Enzyme Immunoassay Compared to Standard BACTEC Blood Culture in the Diagnosis of Talaromycosis.
- Talaromyces marneffei promotes M2-like polarization of human macrophages by downregulating SOCS3 expression and activating the TLR9 pathway.