Subject Areas on Research
- A step toward solving some of the problems of cryopreservation.
- Battling the Chargemaster: A Simple Remedy to Balance Billing for Unavoidable Out-Of-Network Care
- Contracts with patients in clinical practice.
- Custom, Contract, and Kidney Exchange
- Heart Failure Site-Based Research in the United States: Results of the Heart Failure Society of America Research Network Survey.
- Landing Your First Colorectal Surgery Job: How to Find It and What to Expect.
- Managed care: rationing without justice, but not unjustly.
- Organ procurement: expenditures and financial incentives.
- Overbilling and Informed Financial Consent--A Contractual Solution
- Principal/agent theory and decision making in health care.
- Reexpressing Parenthood
- Sex as contract: abortion and expanded choice.
- Signing at the beginning versus at the end does not decrease dishonesty.
- The Right to a Decent Minimum of Health Care
Keywords of People
- Aguirre, Emilie Kathleen, Associate Professor of Law, Law School