Subject Areas on Research
- A GPS for finding the route to transplantation for the sensitized patient.
- A gift of life: ethical and practical problems with conditional and directed donation.
- Complete Chain of the First Global Kidney Exchange Transplant and 3-yr Follow-up
- Current approaches in national kidney paired donation programs.
- Ethical issues in umbilical cord blood banking. Working Group on Ethical Issues in Umbilical Cord Blood Banking.
- Familial hypocalciuric hypercalcemia in the donor and recipient of a living related donor kidney transplant.
- Fludarabine-based nonmyeloablative stem cell transplantation for sickle cell disease with and without renal failure: clinical outcome and pharmacokinetics.
- The future direction of the adult heart allocation system in the United States.