Subject Areas on Research
- Accuracy of ultrasound guided injections in the foot and ankle.
- Atlas of radiographic features of osteoarthritis of the ankle and hindfoot.
- Ceramic interpositional arthroplasty for fourth and fifth tarsometatarsal joint arthritis.
- Classification, investigation, and management of midfoot sprains: Lisfranc injuries in the athlete.
- Correlation between static foot type measurements and clinical assessments.
- Current concepts review: hallux valgus part 1: pathomechanics, clinical assessment, and nonoperative management.
- Current concepts review: hallux valgus part II: operative treatment.
- Dorsal modified calcaneal plate for extensive midfoot arthrodesis.
- Early results and complication rate of the LapiCotton procedure in the treatment of medial longitudinal arch collapse: a prospective cohort study.
- Foot drop stimulation versus ankle foot orthosis after stroke: 30-week outcomes.
- Infliximab in active early rheumatoid arthritis.
- Joint Clinical Consensus Statement of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons® and the American Association of Nurse Practitioners®: Etiology, Diagnosis, and Treatment Consensus for Gouty Arthritis of the Foot and Ankle.
- Lisfranc injuries in sport.
- PEMF as treatment for delayed healing of foot and ankle arthrodesis.
- Plantar flexion: an effective training for peripheral arterial disease.
- Progression of Healing on Serial Radiographs Following First Ray Arthrodesis in the Foot Using a Biplanar Plating Technique Without Compression.
- Progression of radiographic joint damage in rheumatoid arthritis: independence of erosions and joint space narrowing.
- Relationship of Joint Hypermobility with Ankle and Foot Radiographic Osteoarthritis and Symptoms in a Community-Based Cohort.
- Revision total ankle replacement: an early look at agility to INBONE.
- The foot and ankle of Australopithecus sediba.
- The lower limb and mechanics of walking in Australopithecus sediba.
- Validity of Using Automated Two-Dimensional Video Analysis to Measure Continuous Sagittal Plane Running Kinematics.
Keywords of People
- Hanselman, Andrew Egon, Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery