Subject Areas on Research
- A surplus no more? Variation in krill availability impacts reproductive rates of Antarctic baleen whales.
- Baleen whale prey consumption based on high-resolution foraging measurements.
- Feeding rates and under-ice foraging strategies of the smallest lunge filter feeder, the Antarctic minke whale (Balaenoptera bonaerensis).
- Super-aggregations of krill and humpback whales in Wilhelmina Bay, Antarctic Peninsula.
- Why whales are big but not bigger: Physiological drivers and ecological limits in the age of ocean giants.
Keywords of People
- Nowacek, Douglas, Randolph K. Repass and Sally-Christine Rodgers University Distinguished Professor of Conservation Technology in Environment and Engineering, Nicholas Institute-Energy Initiative