Subject Areas on Research
- Advancing public health obesity policy through state attorneys general.
- Alcohol-Impaired Driving and Perceived Risks of Legal Consequences.
- Deciding to terminate treatment: a practical guide for physicians.
- Does being a repeat player make a difference? The impact of attorney experience and case-picking on the outcome of medical malpractice lawsuits.
- Is there a place for lawyers on ethics committees? A view from the inside.
- Legalizing physician-assisted suicide: some thoughts and concerns.
- Who are Those Guys? An Empirical Examination of Medical Malpractice Plaintiffs' Attorneys