Subject Areas on Research
- "Family matters": a conceptual framework for genetic testing in children.
- Adolescents' cognitive capacity reaches adult levels prior to their psychosocial maturity: Evidence for a "maturity gap" in a multinational, cross-sectional sample.
- Do Pediatric Patients Have a Right to Know?
- Organ donation and the Uniform Anatomical Gift Act.
- State legislators' beliefs about legislation that restricts youth access to tobacco products.
- The ethical justification for minor sibling bone marrow donation: a case study.
Keywords of People