Subject Areas on Research
- A unique apposition compound eye in the mesopelagic hyperiid amphipod Paraphronima gracilis.
- Bioaccumulation and toxicity of single-walled carbon nanotubes to benthic organisms at the base of the marine food chain.
- Ecological context and the importance of body and gnathopod size for pairing success in two amphipod ecomorphs.
- Effects of temperature, salinity, and sediment organic carbon on methylmercury bioaccumulation in an estuarine amphipod.
- Nanostructures and Monolayers of Spheres Reduce Surface Reflections in Hyperiid Amphipods.
- The physiological ecology of the supratidal amphipod Talorchestia longicornis.
- Visual physiology underlying orientation and diel behavior in the sand beach amphipod Talorchestia longicornis.
Keywords of People