Subject Areas on Research
- A critical body residue approach for predicting persistent bioaccumulative toxicant effects on reproduction and population dynamics of meiobenthic copepods.
- Coping with copepods: do right whales (Eubalaena glacialis ) forage visually in dark waters?
- Determination of neutralization activities by a new versatile assay using an HIV-1 genome carrying the Gaussia luciferase gene.
- Identification and expression of the ecdysone receptor in the harpacticoid copepod, Amphiascus tenuiremis, in response to fipronil.
- Life-cycle effects of single-walled carbon nanotubes (SWNTs) on an estuarine meiobenthic copepod.
- Observations on parasitism in deep-sea hydrothermal vent and seep limpets.
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon bioaccumulation by meiobenthic copepods inhabiting a superfund site: techniques for micromass body burden and total lipid analysis.
- Spectral sensitivity of vertically migrating marine copepods.