Subject Areas on Research
- Clinical Pharmacogenetics Implementation Consortium guidelines for human leukocyte antigen-B genotype and allopurinol dosing.
- Comparison of Characteristics and Outcomes of Patients With Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction With Versus Without Hyperuricemia or Gout.
- Control of hyperuricemia in subjects with refractory gout, and induction of antibody against poly(ethylene glycol) (PEG), in a phase I trial of subcutaneous PEGylated urate oxidase.
- Control of plasma uric acid in adults at risk for tumor Lysis syndrome: efficacy and safety of rasburicase alone and rasburicase followed by allopurinol compared with allopurinol alone--results of a multicenter phase III study.
- Editorial Commentary: Prevention and treatment of atrial fibrillation: Is hyperuricemia the next target?
- Effects of Xanthine Oxidase Inhibition in Hyperuricemic Heart Failure Patients: The Xanthine Oxidase Inhibition for Hyperuricemic Heart Failure Patients (EXACT-HF) Study.
- Gout, Hyperuricaemia and Crystal-Associated Disease Network (G-CAN) consensus statement regarding labels and definitions of disease states of gout.
- Gout, Hyperuricemia, and Crystal-Associated Disease Network Consensus Statement Regarding Labels and Definitions for Disease Elements in Gout.
- Gout, hyperuricemia, and the risk of cardiovascular disease: cause and effect?
- Relation of Serum Uric Acid and Cardiovascular Events in Young Adults Aged 20-49 Years.
- Serum uric acid and hyperuricemia in U.S. adolescents: 40-year trends.
- The current state of care in gout: Addressing the need for better understanding of an ancient disease.
- Uric acid level and allopurinol use as risk markers of mortality and morbidity in systolic heart failure.
- Xanthine oxidase inhibition for hyperuricemic heart failure patients: design and rationale of the EXACT-HF study.
Keywords of People