Subject Areas on Research
- A phase II study of elacytarabine in combination with idarubicin and of human equilibrative nucleoside transporter 1 expression in patients with acute myeloid leukemia and persistent blasts after the first induction course.
- HIF-1-dependent repression of equilibrative nucleoside transporter (ENT) in hypoxia.
- High expression of nucleoside transporter protein hENT1 in Reed-Sternberg cells is associated with treatment failure in relapsed/refractory Hodgkin lymphoma patients treated with gemcitabine, vinorelbine and liposomal doxorubicin - a CALGB 59804 correlative study.
- TGF-β-induced stromal CYR61 promotes resistance to gemcitabine in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma through downregulation of the nucleoside transporters hENT1 and hCNT3.
- Transport properties of pancreatic cancer describe gemcitabine delivery and response.