Subject Areas on Research
- AnkB, a periplasmic ankyrin-like protein in Pseudomonas aeruginosa, is required for optimal catalase B (KatB) activity and resistance to hydrogen peroxide.
- Characterization of a membrane-associated serine protease in Escherichia coli.
- Protein selection and export via outer membrane vesicles.
- Rationally designed small compounds inhibit pilus biogenesis in uropathogenic bacteria.
- Structural basis of pilus subunit recognition by the PapD chaperone.
- Synthetic effect between envelope stress and lack of outer membrane vesicle production in Escherichia coli.