Subject Areas on Research
- ATM binds to beta-adaptin in cytoplasmic vesicles.
- Regulation of arrestin-3 phosphorylation by casein kinase II.
- Role of the cytoplasmic tails of CXCR1 and CXCR2 in mediating leukocyte migration, activation, and regulation.
- The beta2-adrenergic receptor/betaarrestin complex recruits the clathrin adaptor AP-2 during endocytosis.
- beta-Arrestin/AP-2 interaction in G protein-coupled receptor internalization: identification of a beta-arrestin binging site in beta 2-adaptin.