Subject Areas on Research
- Gfi-1B controls human erythroid and megakaryocytic differentiation by regulating TGF-beta signaling at the bipotent erythro-megakaryocytic progenitor stage.
- New insights and therapeutics for immune-mediated thrombocytopenia.
- Pronounced thrombocytosis in transgenic mice expressing reduced levels of Mpl in platelets and terminally differentiated megakaryocytes.
- Role of growth factors and thrombopoietic agents in the treatment of chronic hepatitis C.
- Transcriptional diversity during lineage commitment of human blood progenitors.