Subject Areas on Research
- Antibiotic and antimalarial quinones from fungus-growing ant-associated Pseudonocardia sp.
- Antibody Feedback Limits the Expansion of B Cell Responses to Malaria Vaccination but Drives Diversification of the Humoral Response.
- Characterization of Plasmodium liver stage inhibition by halofuginone.
- Entomological indicators of malaria transmission prior to a cluster-randomized controlled trial of a 'lethal house lure' intervention in central Côte d'Ivoire.
- In vitro and in vivo inhibition of malaria parasite infection by monoclonal antibodies against Plasmodium falciparum circumsporozoite protein (CSP).
- Plasmodium parasite exploits host aquaporin-3 during liver stage malaria infection.
- RNA-Seq Analysis Illuminates the Early Stages of Plasmodium Liver Infection.
- Self-assembled peptide nanofibers raising durable antibody responses against a malaria epitope.