Reproductive Health Services
Subject Areas on Research
- A conceptual framework for patient-centered fertility treatment.
- Advancing the Care of Individuals and Couples at Risk for and Diagnosed With Infertility.
- Applying a Nursing Perspective to Address the Challenges Experienced by Cisgender Women in the HIV Status Neutral Care Continuum: A Review of the Literature.
- Barriers to sexual and reproductive health care among widows in Nepal.
- Choose to Challenge the Sexual and Reproductive Health Inequities of Women.
- Do markets respond to quality information? The case of fertility clinics.
- Getting youth PrEPared: adolescent consent laws and implications for the availability of PrEP among youth in countries outside of the United States.
- Human rights abuses and vulnerability to HIV/AIDS: the experiences of Burmese women in Thailand.
- Of more than one mind: obstetrician-gynecologists' approaches to morally controversial decisions in sexual and reproductive healthcare.
- Quality of reproductive health services to limited English proficient (LEP) patients.
- Sexual and reproductive health needs of young people living with HIV in low- and middle-income countries: a scoping review.
- The time has come to make cervical cancer prevention an essential part of comprehensive sexual and reproductive health services for HIV-positive women in low-income countries.
- Trends in Infertility Care Among Commercially Insured US Women During the COVID-19 Pandemic.