Subject Areas on Research
- Age-specific associations of reduced estimated glomerular filtration rate with concurrent chronic kidney disease complications.
- Albumin Versus American Society of Anesthesiologists Score: Which Is More Predictive of Complications Following Total Joint Arthroplasty?
- Determining the Optimal Quantitative Threshold for Preoperative Albumin Level Before Elective Colorectal Surgery.
- Muehrcke's lines as a diagnostic clue to increased catabolism and a severe systemic disease state.
- Outcomes following splenectomy in patients with myeloid neoplasms.
- Preoperative Hypoalbuminemia Predicts Poor Short-term Outcomes for Hip Fracture Surgery.
- Preoperative serum albumin level as a predictor of postoperative complication after spine fusion.
- Pseudo-pseudo Meigs' syndrome in a patient with systemic lupus erythematosus.