Subject Areas on Research
- A central role for beta-arrestins and clathrin-coated vesicle-mediated endocytosis in beta2-adrenergic receptor resensitization. Differential regulation of receptor resensitization in two distinct cell types.
- De novo mutations in synaptic transmission genes including DNM1 cause epileptic encephalopathies.
- Role of the cytoplasmic tails of CXCR1 and CXCR2 in mediating leukocyte migration, activation, and regulation.
- Src-dependent tyrosine phosphorylation regulates dynamin self-assembly and ligand-induced endocytosis of the epidermal growth factor receptor.
- The betagamma subunit of heterotrimeric G proteins interacts with RACK1 and two other WD repeat proteins.
- Trafficking of the vesicular acetylcholine transporter in SN56 cells: a dynamin-sensitive step and interaction with the AP-2 adaptor complex.