Subject Areas on Research
- DNA damage responses in prokaryotes: regulating gene expression, modulating growth patterns, and manipulating replication forks.
- Global transcriptional and proteomic analysis of the Sig1 heat shock regulon of Deinococcus radiodurans.
- Global whole-cell FTICR mass spectrometric proteomics analysis of the heat shock response in the radioresistant bacterium Deinococcus radiodurans.
- HspR is a global negative regulator of heat shock gene expression in Deinococcus radiodurans.
- Involvement of the S-layer proteins Hpi and SlpA in the maintenance of cell envelope integrity in Deinococcus radiodurans R1.
- Involvement of two putative alternative sigma factors in stress response of the radioresistant bacterium Deinococcus radiodurans.
- Proteome analyses using accurate mass and elution time peptide tags with capillary LC time-of-flight mass spectrometry.
- Small near-infrared photochromic protein for photoacoustic multi-contrast imaging and detection of protein interactions in vivo.