Subject Areas on Research
- Aortic coarctation endarteritis in an adult: case report with cardiovascular magnetic resonance imaging findings and review of the literature.
- Cutaneous polyarteritis nodosa localized to a region of lymphedema secondary to Streptococcus viridans cellulitis and multiple surgeries.
- Lemierre's syndrome with fourth nerve palsy.
- Phylogenetic analysis of viridans group streptococci causing endocarditis.
- Prosthetic valve endocarditis due to coagulase-negative staphylococci: findings from the International Collaboration on Endocarditis Merged Database.
- Pulmonic valve endocarditis in a normal heart.
- Streptococcal endophthalmitis in pediatric keratoprosthesis.