Subject Areas on Research
- Analyzing mRNA localization to the endoplasmic reticulum via cell fractionation.
- Cell signalling by microRNA165/6 directs gene dose-dependent root cell fate.
- Human immunodeficiency virus: nuclear RNA export unwound.
- Inhibition of polysome assembly enhances imatinib activity against chronic myelogenous leukemia and overcomes imatinib resistance.
- Inositol phosphate synthesis and the nuclear processes they affect.
- Moving messages in the developing brain-emerging roles for mRNA transport and local translation in neural stem cells.
- Post-transcriptional RNA regulons affecting cell cycle and proliferation.
- The importance of managing the patient and not the gene: expanded phenotype of GLE1-associated arthrogryposis.