Subject Areas on Research
- Assessment of autoantibodies to meningioma in a population-based study.
- Autosomal-dominant distal myopathy associated with a recurrent missense mutation in the gene encoding the nuclear matrix protein, matrin 3.
- High-content image informatics of the structural nuclear protein NuMA parses trajectories for stem/progenitor cell lineages and oncogenic transformation.
- High-content imaging-based screening of microenvironment-induced changes to stem cells.
- Rae1 interaction with NuMA is required for bipolar spindle formation.
- Sequence divergence of coiled coils--structural rods, myosin filament packing, and the extraordinary conservation of cohesins.
- The composition and morphology of yeast nuclear scaffolds.