Subject Areas on Research
- A Multivariate Computational Method to Analyze High-Content RNAi Screening Data.
- A RNA interference screen identifies RIP3 as an essential inducer of TNF-induced programmed necrosis.
- A case study of the reproducibility of transcriptional reporter cell-based RNAi screens in Drosophila.
- A direct HDAC4-MAP kinase crosstalk activates muscle atrophy program.
- A genome-wide Drosophila screen for heat nociception identifies α2δ3 as an evolutionarily conserved pain gene.
- A genome-wide RNAi screen reveals multiple regulators of caspase activation.
- A kinome RNAi screen identified AMPK as promoting poxvirus entry through the control of actin dynamics.
- A loss-of-function RNA interference screen for molecular targets in cancer.
- A molecular basis for inositol polyphosphate synthesis in Drosophila melanogaster.
- A network of substrates of the E3 ubiquitin ligases MDM2 and HUWE1 control apoptosis independently of p53.
- A non-canonical RNA degradation pathway suppresses RNAi-dependent epimutations in the human fungal pathogen Mucor circinelloides.
- A non-canonical RNAi pathway controls virulence and genome stability in Mucorales.
- A novel function of VCP (valosin-containing protein; p97) in the control of N-glycosylation of proteins in the endoplasmic reticulum.
- A novel human endogenous retroviral protein inhibits cell-cell fusion.
- A novel receptor function for the heat shock protein Grp78: silencing of Grp78 gene expression attenuates alpha2M*-induced signalling.
- A novel role for XIAP in copper homeostasis through regulation of MURR1.
- A physical interaction network of dengue virus and human proteins.
- A role for rat inositol polyphosphate kinases rIPK2 and rIPK1 in inositol pentakisphosphate and inositol hexakisphosphate production in rat-1 cells.
- A small molecule inhibitor of alpha4 integrin-dependent cell migration.
- A truncated progesterone receptor (PR-M) localizes to the mitochondrion and controls cellular respiration.
- AAV exploits subcellular stress associated with inflammation, endoplasmic reticulum expansion, and misfolded proteins in models of cystic fibrosis.
- ABI2-deficient mice exhibit defective cell migration, aberrant dendritic spine morphogenesis, and deficits in learning and memory.
- ARID1A-mutated ovarian cancers depend on HDAC6 activity.
- ATM functions at the peroxisome to induce pexophagy in response to ROS.
- Abi3bp regulates cardiac progenitor cell proliferation and differentiation.
- Absence of the SRC-2 coactivator results in a glycogenopathy resembling Von Gierke's disease.
- Activation of Nrf2 Is Required for Normal and ChREBPα-Augmented Glucose-Stimulated β-Cell Proliferation.
- Activation of Rap1 promotes prostate cancer metastasis.
- Acute ablation of survivin uncovers p53-dependent mitotic checkpoint functions and control of mitochondrial apoptosis.
- Adeno-associated virus-mediated ILK gene silencing in the rat NAc core.
- Afatinib induces apoptosis in NSCLC without EGFR mutation through Elk-1-mediated suppression of CIP2A.
- Agonist-activated glucagon receptors are deubiquitinated at early endosomes by two distinct deubiquitinases to facilitate Rab4a-dependent recycling.
- Aldosterone-induced activation of signaling pathways requires activity of angiotensin type 1a receptors.
- Alteration of the alkaloid profile in genetically modified tobacco reveals a role of methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase in nicotine N-demethylation.
- Alternative Splicing of Rice WRKY62 and WRKY76 Transcription Factor Genes in Pathogen Defense.
- An aberrant transcription factor network essential for Wnt signaling and stem cell maintenance in glioblastoma.
- An adenovirus vector for efficient RNA interference-mediated suppression of target genes in insulinoma cells and pancreatic islets of langerhans.
- An alternative and effective HIV vaccination approach based on inhibition of antigen presentation attenuators in dendritic cells.
- An atypical RNA polymerase involved in RNA silencing shares small subunits with RNA polymerase II.
- An image-based RNAi screen identifies SH3BP1 as a key effector of Semaphorin 3E-PlexinD1 signaling.
- An integrative approach identified genes associated with drug response in gastric cancer.
- Analogs of tetrahydroisoquinoline natural products that inhibit cell migration and target galectin-3 outside of its carbohydrate-binding site.
- Analysis of tumor environmental response and oncogenic pathway activation identifies distinct basal and luminal features in HER2-related breast tumor subtypes.
- Androgens promote prostate cancer cell growth through induction of autophagy.
- Androgens regulate prostate cancer cell growth via an AMPK-PGC-1α-mediated metabolic switch.
- Antifungal drug resistance evoked via RNAi-dependent epimutations.
- Antisense inhibitors, ribozymes, and siRNAs.
- Antiviral activity of human OASL protein is mediated by enhancing signaling of the RIG-I RNA sensor.
- Application of an optimized annotation pipeline to the Cryptococcus deuterogattii genome reveals dynamic primary metabolic gene clusters and genomic impact of RNAi loss.
- Applications of RNA interference high-throughput screening technology in cancer biology and virology.
- Applications of high-throughput RNA interference screens to problems in cell and developmental biology.
- Aptamer-mediated delivery of splice-switching oligonucleotides to the nuclei of cancer cells.
- Aryl hydrocarbon receptor deficiency causes dysregulated cellular matrix metabolism and age-related macular degeneration-like pathology.
- Autophagy inhibitor Vacuolin-1 interferes with lipid-based small interference RNA delivery.
- Autophagy-dependent metabolic reprogramming sensitizes TSC2-deficient cells to the antimetabolite 6-aminonicotinamide.
- Aven-dependent activation of ATM following DNA damage.
- BPIFB3 Regulates Endoplasmic Reticulum Morphology To Facilitate Flavivirus Replication.
- BPIFB6 Regulates Secretory Pathway Trafficking and Enterovirus Replication.
- BRCA1 is required for common-fragile-site stability via its G2/M checkpoint function.
- Beta-arrestin-mediated localization of smoothened to the primary cilium.
- Broad antifungal resistance mediated by RNAi-dependent epimutation in the basal human fungal pathogen Mucor circinelloides.
- CCDC62/ERAP75 functions as a coactivator to enhance estrogen receptor beta-mediated transactivation and target gene expression in prostate cancer cells.
- CD30 activates both the canonical and alternative NF-kappaB pathways in anaplastic large cell lymphoma cells.
- CDK12 is a transcription elongation-associated CTD kinase, the metazoan ortholog of yeast Ctk1.
- CDK8 is a colorectal cancer oncogene that regulates beta-catenin activity.
- CK1epsilon is required for breast cancers dependent on beta-catenin activity.
- CNS myelin wrapping is driven by actin disassembly.
- Cancer-associated fibroblasts promote directional cancer cell migration by aligning fibronectin.
- Canonical Wnt signaling induces vascular endothelial dysfunction via p66Shc-regulated reactive oxygen species.
- Cardiac myocyte p38α kinase regulates angiogenesis via myocyte-endothelial cell cross-talk during stress-induced remodeling in the heart.
- Caspase-mediated cleavage of HuR in the cytoplasm contributes to pp32/PHAP-I regulation of apoptosis.
- Cell-internalization SELEX: method for identifying cell-internalizing RNA aptamers for delivering siRNAs to target cells.
- Cell-type-specific repression of internal ribosome entry site activity by double-stranded RNA-binding protein 76.
- Cellular FLIP Inhibits Myeloid Cell Activation by Suppressing Selective Innate Signaling.
- Cellular fatty acid synthase is required for late stages of HIV-1 replication.
- Ceramide kinase uses ceramide provided by ceramide transport protein: localization to organelles of eicosanoid synthesis.
- Ceramide mediates nanovesicle shedding and cell death in response to phosphatidylinositol ether lipid analogs and perifosine.
- Chaperone-mediated 26S proteasome remodeling facilitates free K63 ubiquitin chain production and aggresome clearance.
- Characterizing the role of RNA silencing components in Cryptococcus neoformans.
- Chondrocyte transport and concentration of ascorbic acid is mediated by SVCT2.
- Chromatin-associated HMG-17 is a major regulator of homeodomain transcription factor activity modulated by Wnt/beta-catenin signaling.
- Chromosomal amplification of leucine-rich repeat kinase-2 (LRRK2) is required for oncogenic MET signaling in papillary renal and thyroid carcinomas.
- Circulating Exosomes Induced by Cardiac Pressure Overload Contain Functional Angiotensin II Type 1 Receptors.
- Codon bias imposes a targetable limitation on KRAS-driven therapeutic resistance.
- Competitive control of independent programs of tumor necrosis factor receptor-induced cell death by TRADD and RIP1.
- Compounds targeting OSBPL7 increase ABCA1-dependent cholesterol efflux preserving kidney function in two models of kidney disease.
- Coordinate regulation of forskolin-induced cellular proliferation in macrophages by protein kinase A/cAMP-response element-binding protein (CREB) and Epac1-Rap1 signaling: effects of silencing CREB gene expression on Akt activation.
- Critical issues in delivery of RNAi therapeutics in vivo.
- Critical role of the tumor suppressor tuberous sclerosis complex 1 in dendritic cell activation of CD4 T cells by promoting MHC class II expression via IRF4 and CIITA.
- Cutting edge: Cytosolic bacterial DNA activates the inflammasome via Aim2.
- DEPDC1/LET-99 participates in an evolutionarily conserved pathway for anti-tubulin drug-induced apoptosis.
- DNA adducts of decarbamoyl mitomycin C efficiently kill cells without wild-type p53 resulting from proteasome-mediated degradation of checkpoint protein 1.
- Deciphering the mechanisms of tumorigenesis in human pancreatic ductal epithelial cells.
- Dehydroascorbate transport in human chondrocytes is regulated by hypoxia and is a physiologically relevant source of ascorbic acid in the joint.
- Delivery of chemo-sensitizing siRNAs to HER2+-breast cancer cells using RNA aptamers.
- Demethylation of H3K27 Is Essential for the Induction of Direct Cardiac Reprogramming by miR Combo.
- Dengue virus nonstructural protein 3 redistributes fatty acid synthase to sites of viral replication and increases cellular fatty acid synthesis.
- Design and implementation of high-throughput RNAi screens in cultured Drosophila cells.
- Destabilization of the VCP-Ufd1-Npl4 complex is associated with decreased levels of ERAD substrates.
- Diacetyl induces amphiregulin shedding in pulmonary epithelial cells and in experimental bronchiolitis obliterans.
- Differential and complementary effects of glucose and prolactin on islet DNA synthesis and gene expression.
- Differential expression of intracellular and secreted osteopontin isoforms by murine macrophages in response to toll-like receptor agonists.
- Differentially Expressed miRNAs in Hepatocellular Carcinoma Target Genes in the Genetic Information Processing and Metabolism Pathways.
- Diminished acyl-CoA synthetase isoform 4 activity in INS 832/13 cells reduces cellular epoxyeicosatrienoic acid levels and results in impaired glucose-stimulated insulin secretion.
- Disruption of lysosome function promotes tumor growth and metastasis in Drosophila.
- Distinct properties of cell-type-specific and shared transcription factor binding sites.
- Divalent metal transporter 1 regulates iron-mediated ROS and pancreatic β cell fate in response to cytokines.
- Do-it-yourself RNAi made easy?
- Drosophila genome-wide RNAi screens: are they delivering the promise?
- Drug-Resistant Epimutants Exhibit Organ-Specific Stability and Induction during Murine Infections Caused by the Human Fungal Pathogen Mucor circinelloides.
- Drug-target identification in Drosophila cells: combining high-throughout RNAi and small-molecule screens.
- Dusp3 and Psme3 are associated with murine susceptibility to Staphylococcus aureus infection and human sepsis.
- Dynamic loading and redistribution of the Mcm2-7 helicase complex through the cell cycle.
- EZH2 regulates the transcription of estrogen-responsive genes through association with REA, an estrogen receptor corepressor.
- Efficacy of BET bromodomain inhibition in Kras-mutant non-small cell lung cancer.
- Elevated PTH induces endothelial-to-chondrogenic transition in aortic endothelial cells.
- Elucidation of the functions of genes central to diterpene metabolism in tobacco trichomes using posttranscriptional gene silencing.
- Endoglin Mediates Vascular Maturation by Promoting Vascular Smooth Muscle Cell Migration and Spreading.
- Enhancement of Outflow Facility in the Murine Eye by Targeting Selected Tight-Junctions of Schlemm's Canal Endothelia.
- Epidermal growth factor receptor signaling promotes metastatic prostate cancer through microRNA-96-mediated downregulation of the tumor suppressor ETV6.
- Epigenetic regulation of CD8(+) T-lymphocyte mediated suppression of HIV-1 replication.
- Epigenetic regulator BMI1 promotes alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma proliferation and constitutes a novel therapeutic target.
- Epithelial to mesenchymal transition contributes to drug resistance in pancreatic cancer.
- Error-prone polyploid mitosis during normal Drosophila development.
- Erythropoietin activates mitochondrial biogenesis and couples red cell mass to mitochondrial mass in the heart.
- Estrogen-related receptor-α is a metabolic regulator of effector T-cell activation and differentiation.
- Evidence for a pro-proliferative feedback loop in prostate cancer: the role of Epac1 and COX-2-dependent pathways.
- Evidence of off-target effects associated with long dsRNAs in Drosophila melanogaster cell-based assays.
- Exome sequencing reveals recurrent REV3L mutations in cisplatin-resistant squamous cell carcinoma of head and neck.
- Expression in aneuploid Drosophila S2 cells.
- FBW2 targets GCMa to the ubiquitin-proteasome degradation system.
- FKF1 F-box protein mediates cyclic degradation of a repressor of CONSTANS in Arabidopsis
- FRA1 promotes squamous cell carcinoma growth and metastasis through distinct AKT and c-Jun dependent mechanisms.
- Fatty acid synthase inhibition engages a novel caspase-2 regulatory mechanism to induce ovarian cancer cell death.
- Fibroblast growth factor homologous factor 13 regulates Na+ channels and conduction velocity in murine hearts.
- Fine ambient particles induce oxidative stress and metal binding genes in human alveolar macrophages.
- FlyRNAi.org--the database of the Drosophila RNAi screening center: 2012 update.
- FlyRNAi: the Drosophila RNAi screening center database.
- Functional genomics of the beta-cell: short-chain 3-hydroxyacyl-coenzyme A dehydrogenase regulates insulin secretion independent of K+ currents.
- G protein-coupled receptor kinase and beta-arrestin-mediated desensitization of the angiotensin II type 1A receptor elucidated by diacylglycerol dynamics.
- G-protein-coupled receptor kinase specificity for beta-arrestin recruitment to the beta2-adrenergic receptor revealed by fluorescence resonance energy transfer.
- GPR54 is a target for suppression of metastasis in endometrial cancer.
- Gene Network Polymorphism Illuminates Loss and Retention of Novel RNAi Silencing Components in the Cryptococcus Pathogenic Species Complex.
- Gene Therapy 2017: Progress and Future Directions.
- Gene deletion screen for cardiomyopathy in adult Drosophila identifies a new notch ligand.
- Gene silencing using RNA interference in embryonic stem cells.
- Genetic Screen Reveals Link between the Maternal Effect Sterile Gene mes-1 and Pseudomonas aeruginosa-induced Neurodegeneration in Caenorhabditis elegans.
- Genetic modification of mesenchymal stem cells overexpressing CCR1 increases cell viability, migration, engraftment, and capillary density in the injured myocardium.
- Genetic variants at the miR-124 binding site on the cytoskeleton-organizing IQGAP1 gene confer differential predisposition to breast cancer.
- Genome-wide analysis of miRNA signature in the APPswe/PS1ΔE9 mouse model of alzheimer's disease.
- Genome-wide association study for circulating levels of PAI-1 provides novel insights into its regulation.
- Genome-wide high-resolution mapping of exosome substrates reveals hidden features in the Arabidopsis transcriptome.
- Genome-wide, high-content siRNA screening identifies the Alzheimer's genetic risk factor FERMT2 as a major modulator of APP metabolism.
- Genomic profiling and expression studies reveal both positive and negative activities for the Drosophila Myb MuvB/dREAM complex in proliferating cells.
- Germline AGO2 mutations impair RNA interference and human neurological development.
- HIV-1 incorporation of host-cell-derived glycosphingolipid GM3 allows for capture by mature dendritic cells.
- Hedgehog-YAP Signaling Pathway Regulates Glutaminolysis to Control Activation of Hepatic Stellate Cells.
- Hepatic insulin signaling is required for obesity-dependent expression of SREBP-1c mRNA but not for feeding-dependent expression.
- Heterochromatin and RNAi act independently to ensure genome stability in Mucorales human fungal pathogens.
- High LEF1 expression predicts adverse prognosis in chronic lymphocytic leukemia and may be targeted by ethacrynic acid.
- High potency silencing by single-stranded boranophosphate siRNA.
- High-throughput RNA interference screens in Drosophila tissue culture cells.
- High-throughput phenotyping of multicellular organisms: finding the link between genotype and phenotype.
- Human Rad9 is required for the activation of S-phase checkpoint and the maintenance of chromosomal stability.
- Human immunodeficiency virus type 1 Vpr-binding protein VprBP, a WD40 protein associated with the DDB1-CUL4 E3 ubiquitin ligase, is essential for DNA replication and embryonic development.
- Hyperactivated JNK is a therapeutic target in pVHL-deficient renal cell carcinoma.
- Hyperphagia and increased fat accumulation in two models of chronic CNS glucagon-like peptide-1 loss of function.
- IRF-1 inhibits NF-κB activity, suppresses TRAF2 and cIAP1 and induces breast cancer cell specific growth inhibition.
- IRF4 addiction in multiple myeloma.
- Identification and Functional Validation of Reciprocal microRNA-mRNA Pairings in African American Prostate Cancer Disparities.
- Identification and interaction of multiple genes resulting in DDT resistance in the 91-R strain of Drosophila melanogaster by RNAi approaches.
- Identification of a role for beta-catenin in the establishment of a bipolar mitotic spindle.
- Identification of calcium-modulating cyclophilin ligand (CAML) as transducer of angiotensin II-mediated nuclear factor of activated T cells (NFAT) activation.
- Identification of novel innate immune genes by transcriptional profiling of macrophages stimulated with TLR ligands.
- Identification of regulators of germ stem cell enwrapment by its niche in C. elegans.
- In vivo identification of regulators of cell invasion across basement membranes.
- Inactivation of the tumour suppressor, PTEN, in smooth muscle promotes a pro-inflammatory phenotype and enhances neointima formation.
- Increasing atmospheric CO2 reduces metabolic and physiological differences between isoprene- and non-isoprene-emitting poplars.
- Independent beta-arrestin2 and Gq/protein kinase Czeta pathways for ERK stimulated by angiotensin type 1A receptors in vascular smooth muscle cells converge on transactivation of the epidermal growth factor receptor.
- Induced cardiomyocyte maturation: Cardiac transcription factors are necessary but not sufficient.
- Induction of the ChREBPβ Isoform Is Essential for Glucose-Stimulated β-Cell Proliferation.
- Inhibition of Pten deficient Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer by Targeting of the SET - PP2A Signaling axis.
- Inhibition of rhabdomyosarcoma cell and tumor growth by targeting specificity protein (Sp) transcription factors.
- Inhibition of the Notch-Hey1 axis blocks embryonal rhabdomyosarcoma tumorigenesis.
- Integrated detection of natural antisense transcripts using strand-specific RNA sequencing data.
- Integrin acts upstream of netrin signaling to regulate formation of the anchor cell's invasive membrane in C. elegans.
- Interferon-inducible mechanism of dendritic cell-mediated HIV-1 dissemination is dependent on Siglec-1/CD169.
- Isocitrate-to-SENP1 signaling amplifies insulin secretion and rescues dysfunctional β cells.
- Janus kinase 3-activating mutations identified in natural killer/T-cell lymphoma.
- Junctophilin-2 expression silencing causes cardiocyte hypertrophy and abnormal intracellular calcium-handling.
- Kalirin promotes neointimal hyperplasia by activating Rac in smooth muscle cells.
- Katanin p60-like1 promotes microtubule growth and terminal dendrite stability in the larval class IV sensory neurons of Drosophila.
- LKB1 reduces ROS-mediated cell damage via activation of p38.
- Laminin alpha 2 enables glioblastoma stem cell growth.
- Ligation of cancer cell surface GRP78 with antibodies directed against its COOH-terminal domain up-regulates p53 activity and promotes apoptosis.
- Ligation of cell surface-associated glucose-regulated protein 78 by receptor-recognized forms of alpha 2-macroglobulin: activation of p21-activated protein kinase-2-dependent signaling in murine peritoneal macrophages.
- Liver cancer cells as the model for developing liver-targeted RNAi therapeutics.
- Localized H3K36 methylation states define histone H4K16 acetylation during transcriptional elongation in Drosophila.
- Long Noncoding RNA Ceruloplasmin Promotes Cancer Growth by Altering Glycolysis.
- Loss of PTPRM associates with the pathogenic development of colorectal adenoma-carcinoma sequence.
- Loss of cell surface TFII-I promotes apoptosis in prostate cancer cells stimulated with activated α₂ -macroglobulin.
- Loss-of-Function RNAi Screen to Identify Necrosis-Signaling Molecules.
- Loss-of-function genetic tools for animal models: cross-species and cross-platform differences.
- MOV10 Provides Antiviral Activity against RNA Viruses by Enhancing RIG-I-MAVS-Independent IFN Induction.
- MYC Disrupts the Circadian Clock and Metabolism in Cancer Cells.
- Manipulation of OCT4 levels in human embryonic stem cells results in induction of differential cell types.
- Matter arising: off-targets and genome-scale RNAi screens in Drosophila.
- Mechanisms of specificity in neuronal activity-regulated gene transcription.
- Mechanistic basis of Rho GTPase-induced extracellular matrix synthesis in trabecular meshwork cells.
- Micro-RNA 21 inhibition of SMAD7 enhances fibrogenesis via leptin-mediated NADPH oxidase in experimental and human nonalcoholic steatohepatitis.
- Minimizing the risk of reporting false positives in large-scale RNAi screens.
- Mitochondrial Oxidative Phosphorylation Complex Regulates NLRP3 Inflammasome Activation and Predicts Patient Survival in Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma.
- Mitochondrial dysfunction in ataxia-telangiectasia.
- Mitogen-activated protein kinase phosphatase-1 promotes neovascularization and angiogenic gene expression.
- Modulation of PICALM Levels Perturbs Cellular Cholesterol Homeostasis.
- Molecular Tools for Carotenogenesis Analysis in the Mucoral Mucor circinelloides.
- Monitoring β-secretase activity in living cells with a membrane-anchored FRET probe.
- Mortality shifts in Caenorhabditis elegans: remembrance of conditions past.
- Mutant IDH1 is required for IDH1 mutated tumor cell growth.
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis decreases human macrophage IFN-γ responsiveness through miR-132 and miR-26a.
- N-linked glycosylation of protease-activated receptor-1 at extracellular loop 2 regulates G-protein signaling bias.
- N6-methyladenosine alters RNA structure to regulate binding of a low-complexity protein.
- Nedd4 mediates agonist-dependent ubiquitination, lysosomal targeting, and degradation of the beta2-adrenergic receptor.
- Neurabin/protein phosphatase-1 complex regulates dendritic spine morphogenesis and maturation.
- Normal spastin gene dosage is specifically required for axon regeneration.
- Notch promotes radioresistance of glioma stem cells.
- Notch signaling indirectly promotes chondrocyte hypertrophy via regulation of BMP signaling and cell cycle arrest.
- Nox4 NADPH oxidase contributes to smooth muscle cell phenotypes associated with unstable atherosclerotic plaques.
- Nuclear pore component Nup98 is a potential tumor suppressor and regulates posttranscriptional expression of select p53 target genes.
- Nucleotide bias of DCL and AGO in plant anti-virus gene silencing.
- Nucleus-Translocated ACSS2 Promotes Gene Transcription for Lysosomal Biogenesis and Autophagy.
- OPTN is a host intrinsic restriction factor against neuroinvasive HSV-1 infection.
- Oct4 RNA interference induces trophectoderm differentiation in mouse embryonic stem cells.
- Open chromatin mapping identifies transcriptional networks regulating human epididymis epithelial function.
- Osteopontin inhibits macrophage nitric oxide synthesis to enhance tumor proliferation.
- Osteopontin regulates ubiquitin-dependent degradation of Stat1 in murine mammary epithelial tumor cells.
- Overlapping high-resolution copy number alterations in cancer genomes identified putative cancer genes in hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Oxygen-coupled redox regulation of the skeletal muscle ryanodine receptor-Ca2+ release channel by NADPH oxidase 4.
- PARP-1 Controls the Adipogenic Transcriptional Program by PARylating C/EBPβ and Modulating Its Transcriptional Activity.
- PLP/DM20 ratio is regulated by hnRNPH and F and a novel G-rich enhancer in oligodendrocytes.
- Pairing of competitive and topologically distinct regulatory modules enhances patterned gene expression.
- Pathogen virulence factors as molecular probes of basic plant cellular functions.
- Pebble/ECT2 RhoGEF negatively regulates the Wingless/Wnt signaling pathway.
- Pharmacologic disruption of Polycomb-repressive complex 2-mediated gene repression selectively induces apoptosis in cancer cells.
- Phytochemical Shift from Condensed Tannins to Flavonoids in Transgenic Betula pendula Decreases Consumption and Growth but Improves Growth Efficiency of Epirrita autumnata Larvae.
- Pigment epithelium-derived factor (PEDF) suppresses IL-1β-mediated c-Jun N-terminal kinase (JNK) activation to improve hepatocyte insulin signaling.
- Plant hormone jasmonate prioritizes defense over growth by interfering with gibberellin signaling cascade
- Pleiotropic effects of HIF-1 blockade on tumor radiosensitivity.
- Pollutant particles induce arginase II in human bronchial epithelial cells.
- Poly(A)-binding protein modulates mRNA susceptibility to cap-dependent miRNA-mediated repression.
- Post-transcriptional RNA regulons affecting cell cycle and proliferation.
- Postsynaptic positioning of endocytic zones and AMPA receptor cycling by physical coupling of dynamin-3 to Homer.
- Preligand assembly domain-mediated ligand-independent association between TRAIL receptor 4 (TR4) and TR2 regulates TRAIL-induced apoptosis.
- Production of highly potent recombinant siRNAs in Escherichia coli.
- Protein phosphatase 1 regulates assembly and function of the beta-catenin degradation complex.
- Proteomic analysis of mitotic RNA polymerase II reveals novel interactors and association with proteins dysfunctional in disease.
- Proteomic dissection of LPS-inducible, PHF8-dependent secretome reveals novel roles of PHF8 in TLR4-induced acute inflammation and T cell proliferation.
- Pseudomonas invasion of type I pneumocytes is dependent on the expression and phosphorylation of caveolin-2.
- Pyrvinium selectively targets blast phase-chronic myeloid leukemia through inhibition of mitochondrial respiration.
- Quantitative analysis of the chromatin proteome in disease reveals remodeling principles and identifies high mobility group protein B2 as a regulator of hypertrophic growth.
- Quinocarmycin analog DX-52-1 inhibits cell migration and targets radixin, disrupting interactions of radixin with actin and CD44.
- RIP3 Regulates Autophagy and Promotes Coxsackievirus B3 Infection of Intestinal Epithelial Cells.
- RNA interference and single particle tracking analysis of hepatitis C virus endocytosis.
- RNA interference of human papillomavirus type 18 E6 and E7 induces senescence in HeLa cells.
- RNA interference targeting hypoxia inducible factor 1α reduces post-operative adhesions in rats
- RNA interference using boranophosphate siRNAs: structure-activity relationships.
- RNAi function, diversity, and loss in the fungal kingdom.
- RNAi is a critical determinant of centromere evolution in closely related fungi.
- RNAi screening in mammalian cells to identify novel host cell molecules involved in the regulation of viral infections.
- RNAi-Based Functional Genomics Identifies New Virulence Determinants in Mucormycosis.
- Rae1 interaction with NuMA is required for bipolar spindle formation.
- Receptor-recognized α₂-macroglobulin binds to cell surface-associated GRP78 and activates mTORC1 and mTORC2 signaling in prostate cancer cells.
- Reductive TCA cycle metabolism fuels glutamine- and glucose-stimulated insulin secretion.
- Regulation of the platelet-derived growth factor receptor-beta by G protein-coupled receptor kinase-5 in vascular smooth muscle cells involves the phosphatase Shp2.
- RelB/p50 complexes regulate cytokine-induced YKL-40 expression.
- Repeated Failure in Reward Pursuit Alters Innate Drosophila Larval Behaviors.
- Role of an alternatively spliced form of alphaII-spectrin in localization of connexin 43 in cardiomyocytes and regulation by stress-activated protein kinase.
- Role of the Non-Canonical RNAi Pathway in the Antifungal Resistance and Virulence of Mucorales.
- Roles for endocytic trafficking and phosphatidylinositol 4-kinase III alpha in hepatitis C virus replication.
- SHP-1 as a critical regulator of Mycoplasma pneumoniae-induced inflammation in human asthmatic airway epithelial cells.
- SOX2 is an amplified lineage-survival oncogene in lung and esophageal squamous cell carcinomas.
- Sec5 and Exo84 foster oncogenic ras-mediated tumorigenesis.
- Secreted Frizzled-Related Protein 3 (SFRP3) Is Required for Tumorigenesis of PAX3-FOXO1-Positive Alveolar Rhabdomyosarcoma.
- Selenium Augments microRNA Directed Reprogramming of Fibroblasts to Cardiomyocytes via Nanog.
- Self-assembled Lipid Nanoparticles for Ratiometric Codelivery of Cisplatin and siRNA Targeting XPF to Combat Drug Resistance in Lung Cancer.
- Sex-induced silencing defends the genome of Cryptococcus neoformans via RNAi.
- Single Cell Chemical Cytometry of Akt Activity in Rheumatoid Arthritis and Normal Fibroblast-like Synoviocytes in Response to Tumor Necrosis Factor α.
- Skeletal muscle protein synthesis and the abundance of the mRNA translation initiation repressor PDCD4 are inversely regulated by fasting and refeeding in rats.
- Ski inhibits TGF-β/phospho-Smad3 signaling and accelerates hypertrophic differentiation in chondrocytes.
- Small ubiquitin-like modifier 1-3 conjugation [corrected] is activated in human astrocytic brain tumors and is required for glioblastoma cell survival.
- Somatic single hits inactivate the X-linked tumor suppressor FOXP3 in the prostate.
- Specific regulation of noncanonical p38alpha activation by Hsp90-Cdc37 chaperone complex in cardiomyocyte.
- Specificity of arrestin subtypes in regulating airway smooth muscle G protein-coupled receptor signaling and function.
- Stable RNA interference-mediated suppression of cyclophilin A diminishes non-small-cell lung tumor growth in vivo.
- Stbd1 is highly elevated in skeletal muscle of Pompe disease mice but suppression of its expression does not affect lysosomal glycogen accumulation.
- Stem cell niche exit in C. elegans via orientation and segregation of daughter cells by a cryptic cell outside the niche.
- Steroid induction of therapy-resistant cytokeratin-5-positive cells in estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer through a BCL6-dependent mechanism.
- Stimulation of GCMa transcriptional activity by cyclic AMP/protein kinase A signaling is attributed to CBP-mediated acetylation of GCMa.
- Structure of the Trypanosoma brucei p22 protein, a cytochrome oxidase subunit II-specific RNA-editing accessory factor.
- Suppression of the microRNA pathway by bacterial effector proteins.
- Synergistic effects of nelfinavir and bortezomib on proteotoxic death of NSCLC and multiple myeloma cells.
- Synthetic lethal analysis of Caenorhabditis elegans posterior embryonic patterning genes identifies conserved genetic interactions.
- Synthetic lethal interaction between oncogenic KRAS dependency and STK33 suppression in human cancer cells.
- Systematic RNA interference reveals that oncogenic KRAS-driven cancers require TBK1.
- Systematic interrogation of 3q26 identifies TLOC1 and SKIL as cancer drivers.
- TNF-induced necroptosis and PARP-1-mediated necrosis represent distinct routes to programmed necrotic cell death.
- TP53 genomic status regulates sensitivity of gastric cancer cells to the histone methylation inhibitor 3-deazaneplanocin A (DZNep).
- Targeted suppression of claudin-5 decreases cerebral oedema and improves cognitive outcome following traumatic brain injury.
- Targeted ubiquitination of CDT1 by the DDB1-CUL4A-ROC1 ligase in response to DNA damage.
- Targeting Id1 and Id3 inhibits peritoneal metastasis of gastric cancer.
- Targeting interleukin 6 signaling suppresses glioma stem cell survival and tumor growth.
- Targeting the hexosamine biosynthetic pathway and O-linked N-acetylglucosamine cycling for therapeutic and imaging capabilities in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- Targeting the lactate transporter MCT1 in endothelial cells inhibits lactate-induced HIF-1 activation and tumor angiogenesis.
- The Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase kinases are AMP-activated protein kinase kinases.
- The G protein-coupled receptor GPR30 inhibits proliferation of estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer cells.
- The Hippo Pathway Effector YAP Promotes Ferroptosis via the E3 Ligase SKP2.
- The Histone Methyltransferase Ash1l is Required for Epidermal Homeostasis in Mice.
- The LINK-A lncRNA activates normoxic HIF1α signalling in triple-negative breast cancer.
- The NMDA receptor subunit GluN3A regulates synaptic activity-induced and myocyte enhancer factor 2C (MEF2C)-dependent transcription.
- The Nkx6.1 homeodomain transcription factor suppresses glucagon expression and regulates glucose-stimulated insulin secretion in islet beta cells.
- The RNAi Mechanism Regulates a New Exonuclease Gene Involved in the Virulence of Mucorales.
- The cAMP-activated GTP exchange factor, Epac1 upregulates plasma membrane and nuclear Akt kinase activities in 8-CPT-2-O-Me-cAMP-stimulated macrophages: Gene silencing of the cAMP-activated GTP exchange Epac1 prevents 8-CPT-2-O-Me-cAMP activation of Akt activity in macrophages.
- The deubiquitinating enzyme DUBAI stabilizes DIAP1 to suppress Drosophila apoptosis.
- The end game of chemical genetics: target identification.
- The epidermal growth factor receptor critically regulates endometrial function during early pregnancy.
- The exon junction complex component Magoh controls brain size by regulating neural stem cell division.
- The gene product Murr1 restricts HIV-1 replication in resting CD4+ lymphocytes.
- The histone lysine demethylase Kdm6b is required for activity-dependent preconditioning of hippocampal neuronal survival.
- The homeodomain protein PAL-1 specifies a lineage-specific regulatory network in the C. elegans embryo.
- The human oncoprotein and chromatin architectural factor DEK counteracts DNA replication stress.
- The oncogenic microRNA miR-21 promotes regulated necrosis in mice.
- The role of Grp 78 in alpha 2-macroglobulin-induced signal transduction. Evidence from RNA interference that the low density lipoprotein receptor-related protein is associated with, but not necessary for, GRP 78-mediated signal transduction.
- The role of IFN-alpha and nitric oxide in the release of HMGB1 by RAW 264.7 cells stimulated with polyinosinic-polycytidylic acid or lipopolysaccharide.
- The role of MTJ-1 in cell surface translocation of GRP78, a receptor for alpha 2-macroglobulin-dependent signaling.
- The small heat shock protein alpha B-crystallin is a novel inhibitor of TRAIL-induced apoptosis that suppresses the activation of caspase-3.
- The uric acid transporter SLC2A9 is a direct target gene of the tumor suppressor p53 contributing to antioxidant defense.
- Therapeutic targeting of ependymoma as informed by oncogenic enhancer profiling.
- Thermosensory and nonthermosensory isoforms of Drosophila melanogaster TRPA1 reveal heat-sensor domains of a thermoTRP Channel.
- Thyroid Hormone Stimulation of Autophagy Is Essential for Mitochondrial Biogenesis and Activity in Skeletal Muscle.
- Thyroid hormone stimulates hepatic lipid catabolism via activation of autophagy.
- Transcription factor Nrf2 hyperactivation in early-phase renal ischemia-reperfusion injury prevents tubular damage progression.
- Transcription factor TFII-I causes transcriptional upregulation of GRP78 synthesis in prostate cancer cells.
- Transgene induced co-suppression during vegetative growth in Cryptococcus neoformans.
- Tribbles homolog 2 inactivates C/EBPalpha and causes acute myelogenous leukemia.
- Unc-51-like kinase 1/2-mediated endocytic processes regulate filopodia extension and branching of sensory axons.
- Uncontrolled transposition following RNAi loss causes hypermutation and antifungal drug resistance in clinical isolates of Cryptococcus neoformans.
- Unexpected role of clathrin adaptor AP-1 in MHC-dependent positive selection of T cells.
- Upregulation of AKT1 protein expression in forskolin-stimulated macrophage: evidence from ChIP analysis that CREB binds to and activates the AKT1 promoter.
- Upstream regulatory role for XIAP in receptor-mediated apoptosis.
- Use of retrovirus expression of interfering RNA to determine the contribution of activated K-Ras and ras effector expression to human tumor cell growth.
- VCP/p97 is essential for maturation of ubiquitin-containing autophagosomes and this function is impaired by mutations that cause IBMPFD.
- VIAF, a conserved inhibitor of apoptosis (IAP)-interacting factor that modulates caspase activation.
- Versatility of borane nucleic acids mimics for coding, decoding and modulating genetic information.
- Vertebrate Lonesome Kinase Regulated Extracellular Matrix Protein Phosphorylation, Cell Shape, and Adhesion in Trabecular Meshwork Cells.
- Vitamin D analogs differentially control antimicrobial peptide/"alarmin" expression in psoriasis.
- WLS retrograde transport to the endoplasmic reticulum during Wnt secretion.
- WNT11 expression is induced by estrogen-related receptor alpha and beta-catenin and acts in an autocrine manner to increase cancer cell migration.
- WRN helicase is a synthetic lethal target in microsatellite unstable cancers.
- Who owns the genome?
- beta-Arrestin 1 and Galphaq/11 coordinately activate RhoA and stress fiber formation following receptor stimulation.
- beta-Arrestin inhibits NF-kappaB activity by means of its interaction with the NF-kappaB inhibitor IkappaBalpha.
- miR-27b shapes the presynaptic transcriptome and influences neurotransmission by silencing the polycomb group protein Bmi1.
- siRNA-based approaches in cancer therapy.
Keywords of People
- Freemark, Michael Scott, Robert C. Atkins, M.D. and Veronica Atkins Distinguished Professor of Pediatrics, in the School of Medicine, Pediatrics, Endocrinology
- Huang, Linfeng, Associate Professor of Biology at Duke Kunshan University, DKU Faculty
- McDonnell, Donald Patrick, Glaxo-Wellcome Distinguished Professor of Molecular Cancer Biology, in the School of Medicine, Cell Biology
- McLendon, Roger Edwin, Professor of Pathology, Pathology
- Perez Arques, Carlos, Postdoctoral Associate, Molecular Genetics and Microbiology
- Pitt, Geoffrey Stuart, Adjunct Professor in the Department of Medicine, Medicine, Cardiology
- Shinohara, Mari L., Professor of Integrative Immunobiology, Cell Biology
- Velkey, John Matthew, Assistant Professor of the Practice of Medical Education in the Department of Cell Biology, Cell Biology
- Yadav, Vikas, Postdoctoral Associate, Molecular Genetics and Microbiology
- Zhong, Xiaoping, Professor of Pediatrics, Integrative Immunobiology